Re-Imagine Waldo Canyon Community Workshop #2
The entire community is invited to attend the second of three community workshops for the "Re-Imagine Waldo Canyon" planning project. Meeting details can be found at THIS LINK.
Thank you to the 200+ people who participated in the first community workshop on January 16. We were encouraged by everyone's energy, passion, and input!
We have placed all of the meeting materials on the project website here: https://www.waldocanyonplanning.com/meetings. Included are:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Issues List (updated to include community feedback received on January 16)
- Opportunities List (updated to include community feedback received on January 16)
- Group Response Forms (Summary)
- Group Response Forms (Verbatim)
- Project Maps
- Area of Interest
- Area of Interest over Aerial Image
- Regional Connections
- Burn Severity and Burn Perimeter
- Erosion Hazard
- Recreational Opportunities Spectrum
We hope to see you at the second workshop!
April 17, 2019
Westside Community Center Gym
1628 W Bijou St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
6:00 - 8:30pm